So apparently, the thing I’ve been calling a poncho is actually called a capelet…
Finished my sleeves Friday, bought buttons on Saturday, and patterned out capelet. I tried usung tje excess from my sleeves as a collar but it was a hair too short so I need to cut new ones.
Today, I’m going to cut a new collar plus interfacing and all the designs plus interfacing. Hopefully, I’ll be done by this evening so I can start on Dead Master and finish up little details like buttons, but that is a very big if. I’m slightly disappointed that I didn’t get more done on her yesterday but meh. That’s what happens when people panic, I guess.