I’m not able to work on Allegretto as long as I’d like but I did get a lot accomplished in the short time I had.
- Sewed the pants completely together and psuedo-serged them.
- Cut the waistband out.
- Adjusted the front.
- Cut the legs shorter so I could gather them correctly.
- Laura bought me waistband elastic.
- Added the bottom microsuede decor.
- Cut the fabric for the elastic sleeve at the bottom of the pants.
It doesn’t seem like much, but it’s a weight off me. Maybe if I have time before I meet up with my midterm group, I can put in the elastic at the bottom or at the waist.