- Hemmed my shirt. I think I cut the back too short but oh well. It still tucks in like it needs to.
- Resumed work on the vest again.
- Adjusted the collar
- Corrected the sleeve holes
- Pinned the princess darts in the back
- Marked the end of the vest
A good day, I’d say. I might have to fix the hem of the shirt in the front so the shirt-tails hang out better but at this point, I’m leaving it alone unless I have more time.
I completely forgot Laura is leaving for Seattle soon so I need to fix Polka’s black camisole and shawl before she leaves so she can serge and embroider them.