Yesterday, I worked some more on Allegretto and Polka and got some crucial elements done on both. They’re about halfway done!
Allegretto | day fifteen:
- Sewed the princess seams, despite the many mistakes and screw ups.
- Also sewed the princess seams in the lining, which was a bitch to do.
- Sewed the piping on the collar.
- I accidentally dipped the vest in the paint Laura was using and spent a good twenty minutes scrubbing it out. Thankfully, it all came out.
- everything fits. do you know how excited I am?
Polka | day two:
- Cut the new camisole, sleeves, apron, and apron pocket.
Polka | day three:
- Cut the shawl.
- Sewed together the apron.
- Laura cut out the felt flowers and clovers and made the templates for all the embroidery.
- Deanna painted the sleeves.
- I sewed the striped trim on the sleeves.
- Laura serged the camisole together. All that’s left is fitting and cutting the shapes out of the bottom.
- Laura installed the grommets in the corset and painted them to match.