Yay! Got a lot done today. 😀
- Picked up more piping so I can do the bottom.
- Also picked up another dressmaker’s pencil because mine is about to die
- Got all my stuff out of Michael’s house so I can work from home. And… I just realized I left my shirt there. Damn. I don’t think I need it though so it’s all good.
- Embroidered the quarter rest on the collar of my vest. It’s my first time ever doing so and it looks fantastic for a beginner. Much thanks to Laura for letting me borrow one of her embroidery hoops.
- Cut the bottom of my vest and the lining to match.
- Sewed the piping on the bottom of the vest.
- Marked the eyelets on one side of the vest. I need to find my ruler in the mess called my room so I can mark the other side.
I totally forgot to buy some white cord at the store today, but I think I originally wanted to use embroidery floss… hm… decisions, decisions.